Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra is the realm of health, well-being, pleasure and abundance. It is the seat of our life passions. In Sanskrit, this chakra's name is translated to mean "dwelling of the self." Its color is orange and its element is water which represents moving, flowing energy with regard to our emotions and impulses to create. Its location is in the abdomen at the sexual organs, and therefore stimulates our desire to invite others into our experience in a healthy way in order to share and create.
It governs your emotions, your sexuality and your creativity. When you get an impulse to create in some way or to manifest anything at the physical level - including love, money, sex or joy - it starts at the second or Sacral Chakra.
A balanced Sacral Chakra means that we learn to honor ourselves and to take pleasure in life and - more importantly - that we deserve to have pleasure in our life. It also means that we can approach those pleasures with balanced emotions, rather than being slave to them through heavier energies of anger, jealousy, envy or addiction. When this chakra is balanced, we are able to live a healthy lifestyle that honors our bodies and our need for peace, creating a sense of well-being and abundance. When unbalanced, we feel we are not worthy of being happy or healthy or experiencing pleasure, and will have limited life-force energy and experience lack.
An Akashic Record Reading allows me to go back to a lifetime where you first experienced hurt or trauma - especially at a young age - or were made to feel unworthy, and the choices you made to harbor those feelings and lack of worth. That karma is carried over lifetimes and is manifesting in your life today, hindering your ability to create and have passion in your life. By reading your Akashic Record, I can help you understand that lifetime where it began and clear the heavy energies that are blocked within your Sacral Chakra, paving the way to more joy, love, happiness and abundance in your life!
Here are just a few ways to help balance your Sacral Chakra:
- Develop a wholesome lifestyle
- Eat nourishing, healthy foods and lots of water
- Give yourself plenty of downtime to relax and have fun
- Exercise, dance, swim, do yoga
- Practice deep breathing and meditation
- Learn what makes you happy and give yourself permission to indulge in it
- Know that you are loved and worthy of all that the universe has to offer
- Release yourself from unhappy relationships that no longer serve you
- Wear the color orange
- Crystals such as Carnelian, Tiger's Eye and Orange Calcite will support the Sacral Chakra
- Say healing affirmations such as: "I love myself exactly as I am", "I honor and respect my body and my spirit", "I allow myself to experience pleasure in my life," "I am creative and passionate," "I have healthy boundaries," "I embrace my sexuality and have healthy, loving romantic relationships," and I am worthy and deserving of abundance and happiness in my life."